On 28 August 2014, Heavy Chef Events will make a long-awaited return to Cape Town, where Dave Duarte will be talking on the marketing enigma that is Dark Social Media.
Making a reappearance at Heavy Chef, this online marketing expert will cover some uncharted territory as he explains how referral traffic from ’social’ sources like instant messaging and email can easily be confused by analytics programs as direct web referrals.
Basing a digital marketing strategy on sound analytics means being able to determine how many referrals are directed from Dark Social sources. Duarte’s presentaton will focus on how this works.
Unfortunately, the event is fully booked. For those of you who didn’t make it onto the guest list in time, you can get the latest updates and news about Heavy Chef by connecting with the community on Facebook and Twitter. You can also check out our latest speaker videos on our Youtube channel.
To all our guests who booked seats successfully, don’t forget to diarise these details:
Venue: World Wide Creative, 60 Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock
From Cape Town driving towards The Southern Suburbs
- Head down Darling Street (passing the Castle of Good Hope on your left hand side)
- Take a left into Sir Lowry road
- Just after the bridge, you will see the World Wide Creative office (black building) on your right hand side, directly opposite the Good Hope Centre
- To park, take a right turn into Sydney Street and head towards the back of the building where there is an available parking lot
From The Southern Suburbs driving towards Cape Town Central
- Get onto Woodstock Main Road (Victoria Road) and continue straight until it becomes Sir Lowry Road
- Continue up Sir Lowry road and go under the bridge
- About 400m after the bridge, you will see the World Wide Creative office (black building) on your left hand side, directly opposite The Good Hope Centre
- To park, take a left turn into Sydney Street and head towards the back of the building where there is an available parking lot
Time: 18h00 for 18h30
Cost: Payment is 1 screenshot of an email in which you share this link: http://bit.ly/1rSzzbG with a friend (you know we’re kidding. It’s free – as always).