The topic was ‘What to Expect in 2009′ and was followed by some hearty and rigorous cross-questioning by the audience – mostly directed at a game Simon Leps on the mobile front – and then the usual networking afterwards.
We’re editing the video shortly, so keep checking this space for the update. Here are some pics to tide us over until Brandon Golding posts his up on Facebook : )
Thanks once again to our sponsors, 24.com with Chris Roper and crew proving very gracious hosts; and of course (the real reason why everyone comes) the awesome wine (Perdeberg) and the ice cold beer (Corona).
Here’s a very brief snippet of Dave’s talk on digital trends on YouTube.
- Corona sponsors the Heavy Chef Sessions
- August Heavy Chef Session: Rob Stokes on eMarketing
- Heavy Chef Session March: David Duarte’s presentation on ‘Social Media in South Africa’
- September Heavy Chef Session: Anton and Allan on Creativity in Communication
- Heavy Chef Session November: “Smoke, Mirrors and Social Media (Part 2)”