There are many Online Reputation Management Software and tools to be found on the web. I found one that is quite interesting. How about managing your hotel’s ORM and ensuring guest satisfaction and bookings? Well, Revinate does just that.
Now hotels can get their fingers on the pulse on what travellers and guests are saying about their brand or competitor brands. Online Reputation Management is more than just filtering through negative mentions about your brand; it is about using constructive criticism to improve your service delivery and engaging with positive mentions to create loyal brand ambassadors.
This sounds like a great tool for Hotels to use since this ORM tool is specialized and already focusing on the specific target market for the hotel industry.
It’s important to remember is that the relevant data collected from an ORM tool needs to be used sufficiently. You need to use the data to better your brand or learn from it. All of this would be useless if you do not utilize the data and listen to what your customer has to say.
- Online Reputation Management – Advantages & Disadvantages for your companyhttp://www.heavychef.com/online-reputation-management-advantages-disadvantages-for-your-company/
- Online Reputation Management Tools: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Ten Online Reputation Management Tips BP Can Use Today
- Online Reputation Management – Is it worth it?
- Online Reputation Management vs. Brand Awareness