Infographic: E-commerce In South Africa 2011
Posted in Heavy Chef News,
Concocted by Agnes Sokol,
Published on 11 October 2011
We recently came across this interesting infographic exploring facts about E-commerce in the South African market. It is an exciting time for e-commerce in South Africa. Over R2 billion was spent online in the country last year, many consumers are opening up to the idea of spending online and a maturing market is offering more online products for customers.
This infographic comes from Shop Direct and the data was supplied by World Wide Worx.
- E-commerce in South Africa
- Heavy Chef Session: E-commerce in South Africa is a rising tide
- Is 2011 the big year for Social Media in South Africa?
- Facebook Video Calling: Viable for South Africa?
- Start Me Up – The South African E-Commerce Guide