Last week we had a very interesting Heavy Chef Session with Tim Shier and Paul Galatis on Online Reputation Management and the Woolies Lovebirds story.
Firstly, thanks to everyone who came and thanks to Deloitte for the spectacular new venue for our Heavy Chef Sessions in Cape Town.
When it comes to our speakers, Tim from Brandseye offered us a lucid explanation of the intricate workings of ORM.
The event grabbed everyone’s attention with a story we’ve all heard about earlier this year: The Woolies Lovebirds Saga and a hi-jacked URL. Paul from Yuppiechef told the story with all its tension, anticipation, drama and sheer good heartedness.
If you missed the event please take a look at our speakers’ presentations below and keep an eye out for the videos of their presentations on our blog.
We are happy everyone enjoyed the new venue and of course, the brilliant presentations. Thank you Paul and Tim for coming to chat to us!
Also, many thanks to our sponsors, Channel Mobile for their SMS services; and Delheim and Corona for the beverages provided.
- August Heavy Chef Session: Rob Stokes on eMarketing
- Heavy Chef Session March 2010: Focusing on Security
- Heavy Chef Session in Joburg: “A Taste of The Future: What’s Cooking in 2010?”
- Heavy Chef Session Feb 2010: “A Taste of the Digital Future”
- Heavy Chef April 2010 – Augmented Reality