Nic Haralambous from Motribe really made waves with his presentation at our Heavy Chef session last month. He’s statistics and facts were incredible and his knowledge regarding the mobile industry were out of this world.
According to Nic “The mobile web is a bridge between developed and developing worlds”. He explained his views on where mobile is going for developed and developing countries in his presentation which we’ve posted here (below) for you to view.
Thanks a mil Nic for chatting to us and telling us more about the mobile industry as well as Motribe and the amazing things you guys are up to!
- Heavy Chef: Motribe hits 1 million members in 8 months
- Heavy Chef March 2011: Tim’s Presentation on Building Great Mobisites
- Heavy Chef Jozi: Nic Haralambous and the Marvelous Motribe
- Heavy Chef May 2011: Marvelous Motribe in Jozi
- Heavy Chef Session March: David Duarte’s presentation on ‘Social Media in South Africa’