With the explosion we’ve seen with micro-blogging, social networking and more, we’ve noticed a change in how brands interact and engage with their consumers. This on its own brought up a new set of rules for building and engaging with your community. Everyone is talking about how consumer behaviour has changed and how it’s still changing and evolving. Brands should know by now that they need to pay attention to these changes!
Now, with the attention economy we are living in, people tend to ask “How do you stand out from the crowd online?” Our speakers, Mike and Alwyn elaborated on this and provided useful tips and guidelines for engaging with your community online.
We’ll be posting their presentations soon so keep an eye out for them!
Thanks to everyone who joined us in Joburg last week and special thanks to our sponsors as well! P.S. You can see the photo’s on our Facebook Fan Page.
Cape Town folk, our next session is taking place end of this month and we’re asking ‘Is Blogging Dead?’ – NOT to be missed!
- Heavy Chef September: ‘Messages Worth Spreading; Creativity in Communication’
- 3 Things Lady Gaga is doing right in Community Management
- September Heavy Chef Session: Anton and Allan on Creativity in Communication
- September Heavy Chef Session booked out
- Heavy Chef Session in Joburg: “A Taste of The Future: What’s Cooking in 2010?”