Vida, as most marketers in Africa know, is one of the fastest growing franchises in South Africa. When the first branch opened in Kloof Rd in Cape Town, it raised the bar in terms of coffee appreciation down here in darkest Africa, and alerted people to a new kind of energy and passion in franchising. Rui has recently started a new venture, CSG Portugal, that is continuing the innovative streak. CSG is stretching Rui’s brand building expertise further afield as the new company is currently poised to take the European market by storm.
The Heayv Chef is pleased to continue its partnership with Play.24.com, and this month the venue is at the 24.com offices in Green Point. For our upcountry and international readers, Play.24.com is going to film the event and edit in their own inimitable way (view last month’s ‘Session here).
There are a smattering of seats available, so if you’re keen to chat to a world-class entrepreneur, phone Rowan at the World Wide Creative studio (0861 932226), or email Rowan at rowan [at] heavychef.com to book your seat.
- Location: 3rd floor, 24.com, Prestwich St, Green Point (map below)
- Time: Wednesday 25th June, 5:30pm – 7:30pm – get there at 5:15pm sharp!
- Cost: Free Rand, this month only.
See you next week!
- Heavy Chef Session March: David Duarte’s presentation on ‘Social Media in South Africa’
- Heavy Chef Session: E-commerce in South Africa is a rising tide
- Next Heavy Chef Session: Eric Edelstein and Charl Norman; Play.24.com will film the event
- Heavy Chef Session May ‘Netrepreneurs: Creating Profitable Businesses Online’
- May Heavy Chef Session: Eric, Charl, Beer, Pizza!