We got a great new smiling happy person in the studio today. Utoia Mims focuses on information design, web content and social media (SEO, blogs, podcasts) and is a great fit for World Wide Creative.
Until recently, Utoia (above, in between Rowan and Mike) was carrying out her master’s in Information Design and Communication whilst also working as a Marketing Coordinator. Her course has covered web design and content development, technical writing, software documentation, international and cross-cultural communication, and instructional technology.
Welcome Utoia, great to have you with us! Hope it’s a great and enjoyable stay.
And if ever it’s not so enjoyable, please feel free to relieve tension by abusing Rowan whenever you need a load off. That always works for us.
- Its official: WWC is the number one web design company in the world
- Heavy Chef Session for June: Rui Esteves on Building a Brand in South Africa
- Heavy Chef September: ‘Messages Worth Spreading; Creativity in Communication’
- Heavy Chef Session March: David Duarte’s presentation on ‘Social Media in South Africa’
- Heavy Chef Session May ‘Netrepreneurs: Creating Profitable Businesses Online’