The next Heavy Chef event will happen on November 1st in Cape Town, in Deloitte’s stunning De Waterkant offices. We will announce the next topic and speakers midway through October by sending out an email invitation. NOTE: We will only be taking bookings in mid-October.
Last week saw a successful event in Johannesburg with over 200 people attending a sterling presentation by Nikki Cockcroft (pictured right) on ‘Corporates As Publishers’. Nikki is perhaps the most qualified digital brain in South Africa. Nikki is the Chair of DMMA, co-founder of Rugby365.com, ex-CEO of Primedia Online and Prezence Digital, and current head of Digital at Woolworths.
- Watch Nikki’s talk at the Cape Town Heavy Chef event in July here.
- Keep posted to the Heavy Chef website for Nikki’s slide-presentation and a video of Nikki’s talk in Johannesburg, both coming soon.
WHAT ELSE IS COOKING?
The Heavy Chef Project website features many fascinating articles written by the Heavy Chef editorial team that you may find interesting. The following links are to the most popular articles from the past 2 weeks:
- How Music Streaming Services Are Going Social
- How Zambia Is Using Social Media To Monitor Elections
- Top Five Tech Heroes In Zimbabwe
- Top Chef Interview With Techzim Founder Limbikani Soul Makan
- Are Computer Generated Articles Hurting Journalism?
See you at the next event in November!