Here are some great marketing Ideas to use as a reference list and read over every now and then. It happens so easily to get stuck on ideas and sometimes you forget the basics that really do work and should be implemented all the time. These ideas can’t be exhausted so check them out and stick them on your wall so you can look at them every now and then when you’re running low on ideas.
- Build stronger customer relationships by sending out an email newsletter.
- Offer great content and tools of value regularly so it gets linked to by other sites.
- Keep updated on topical events such as Christmas, New Years or 2010 Soccer World Cup and use them online.
- Create relationships with bloggers and other online folk on social media sites.
- Offer free downloads as a viral marketing method.
- Keep updated on current news in your industry
- Write and distribute press releases that are newsworthy, and send them to newspapers, magazines, and television and radio stations.
- Remember your social networks like Facebook and Twitter, image communities like flickr, and don’t forget forums
- Take part in your online community and join in on the conversations
- Promote your RSS feed for your blog or other website content.
- Write posts for other blogs.
These should get some creative juices flowing and remind you of things you haven’t thought about for a while.