We’ve recently realised that there are enough topics under the theme ‘ingredients of creating profitable web strategies’ to fill a schedule for the next couple of years. We normally choose the ones that blow our hair back, but this being a social media initiative I suppose it’s obligatory that we ask ‘what would you like to see?’
Let us know, we’re keen to get some input here. Here are some of our ideas to get the ball rolling:
- Mobile community building
- Social media applications
- Flash, the future?
- The link between creativity and profitability (this one is happening, btw – it’s promising to be a great one)
- Future of the web
- Banner blindness: the scourge of online advertising
- Mind the gap – unlocking the key to Search Engine profitability
- Semantic web: what does it mean?
- Digital opportunities in developing nations
…and so on. Your thoughts?
To be notified of upcoming events, email rowan [at] heavychef.com and we’ll add you to the Heavy Chef mailing list.