World Wide Creative is launching a branch in Johannesburg in September to look after our growing roster of web marketing clients and new business leads. As a result we’ve brought in the talents of one Louis Janse van Rensburg, who
- has a Masters Degree in Entrepreneurship (seriously)
- has considerable experience in the online marketing sector
- has a wardrobe of superfly pinstripe suits
- is multilingual (Afrikaans, English and Marketing)
- appreciates great coffee
- lives in Pretoria
- can langarm (seriously)
- plays flyhalf
- loves most sports, including cricket, golf and curling
- will head up the World Wide Creative Jozi office
You can gauge from the list above pretty much how the interview process evolved.
Louis will be looking after our Johannesburg clients, as well as looking after new business leads in the City of Gold. Anyone wanting to speak to Louis about new business, web marketing opportunities, building communities online or Kurt Darren, please phone our studio number at 0861 932226.