Yeeehaaaa! We have another edition, live and in living colour. This one is all about e-commerce and the super smart African people who've been brave enough to give it a whirl. We call it the "Development Edition" because, by and large, the peeps we speak to are developers - or have teams of dev dudes behind them. Check it out below, and let us know what you think.
What to expect in this edition:
- Lots of super clever articles, written by super clever people.
- Pretty infographics that will make your OCD heart leap like a young fawn.
- Interviews with super nerds and articles written by super nerds.
- Your inner nerd will be oddly aroused while reading this edition.
- If you're not a nerd, you'll be able to hang out with nerd cliques that previously poured scorn on you, because you'll be able to say things like "sheesh, I'm going to have to reboot the proxy again" and "XML is so yesterday. I love JSON. It's so rad."
- Tips on how to build your own e-commerce store.
- Loads more super cool stuff.