For the first time in history, South Africans will be able to engage with some of the world’s greatest disruptors at the inaugural BCX Disrupt Summit, which will be held at Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit and International Convention Centre in Midrand on 16 and 17 November 2017. Thanks to our collaboration with Brainfarm, the co-host of Disrupt Summit, Heavy Chef is offering our audience 20% off their tickets.
Click below and use the offer code HCBCXDisrupt to claim your discount.
Do it, now!
The two-day event will feature a high-calibre speaker line-up of disruption leaders, many of whom are in South Africa for the first time. On the first day of the Summit speakers will include:
- Charlie Ayers, best known as “the chef who fed Google” and recipient of an honorary doctorate degree for his contributions to the culinary arts.
- Jane McGonigal, director of game research and development at the Institute for the Future in California.
- Lars Silberbauer, senior global director of social media and video at LEGO.
- Malcolm Gladwell, the journalist and author who has written five books, all of them on The New York Times Best Seller List – his prescription for disruption is to constantly revise our conclusions and is based on his very popular podcast series "Revisionist History".
- Mariéme Jamme, named one of Britain’s 100 most influential people of African and African Caribbean heritage, technologist and World Economic Forum Young Global Leader.
- Nick Goldman, mathematician, genome scientist and a member of the management team at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory's European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI).
- Rapelang Rabana, founder & CEO of learning technology company Rekindle Learning and a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader for 2017.
- Sipho Maseko, Group CEO of Telkom and an executive director of BCX.
- will.i.am, global music artist, creative innovator, entrepreneur and tech investor.