Heavy Chef Event: Values-Based Business
- Robyn Smith, Founder, Faithful To Nature.
- Khanya Mncwabe, Co-Founder and CEO, Matawi.
- MC: Zinhle Novazi, Director, Heavy Chef Foundation.
This event was hosted October 20. 6pm-7:30pm. CPT. Workshop17 Kloof Street. Watch the event video below:
In a world rife with confusion and dysfunction, it is rare to find businesses that truly align with strong values. Faithful to Nature and Matawi are two such businesses. On Thursday 20th October 2022 Heavy Chef hosted founders Robyn Smith and Khanya Mncwabe on stage to discuss the importance of identifying, defining, communicating and codifying your business values. The event was attended by 100 entrepreneurs looking to grow businesses with integrity. There was be Backsberg wine, Sir Fruit juices and Goodleaf CBD waters. There was inspiring people and great networking.
Women-Owned Business Campaign: Welcome to all our women-owned business entrepreneurs attending! In August 2022, Heavy Chef and Faithful to Nature, in collaboration with Xero and Workshop17, gifted 249 women-owned businesses annual access to Heavy Chef premium learning membership, including platform access, events, books and learning programmes.
- Thursday, 20 October, 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Start Time: 6:00pm South Africa Time / Central Africa Time.
- Venue: Workshop17, 32 Kloof Street, Cape Town.
- Parking available at Lifestyle on Kloof Centre, located in Park Road.
- In-Person Event.
- Physical seating: R250 per seat. Heavy Chef members don't pay (sign up here and get two free seats per month).
- Heavy Chef members: if you struggle with the event codes, please email us for assistance.
Heavy Chef events are brought to you by Xero and PayFast.
Support is provided by Quicket, Workshop17, Creed Living, Sir Fruit, Goodleaf and Backsberg.
Heavy Chef is proud partners with xneelo, Whipping the Cat, Capitalise, Parcel Ninja and Global Citizen.