Heavy Chef Event: E-Commerce Essentials
- Warrick Kernes, CEO, Insaka Academy
- Nalisha Pillay, GM of KOODOO
- Fred Roed, CEO and Founder, Heavy Chef (MC)
18 Aug, 6pm-7:30pm, Workshop17 Sandton, JHB
Hybrid Event: Live On Stage, In-Person And Livestream.
NOTE: Members can access their event codes on the 'Store' page here.
E-commerce has been on warp speed since May 2020 in South Africa. Companies such as Yuppiechef and Faithful-To-Nature have garnered attention for their garage-to-greatness exits. Services such as Parcel Ninja and PayFast are making all the under-the-bonnet stuff easy. Never has there been a more attractive time to start an e-commerce business on the African continent. Heavy Chef is hosting two stellar e-commerce intellects to unpack the essentials of online retailing. Nalisha Pillay is the GM of KOODOO, an online shopfront in hypergrowth mode. Warrick Kernes is the founder of Insaka, a specialist e-commerce training academy. We will cover a range of topics to help you with your e-commerce business, from setting it up, to managing stock, delivery and customer service. If you're thinking of starting or scaling an e-commerce venture, this event is mandatory attendance.
- Thursday 18 Aug, 6pm-7:30pm
- Start Time: 6pm South Africa Time / Central Africa Time (Sharp!)
- Venue: Workshop17 Sandton, 138 West St, Sandown, Sandton, 2031.
- Parking is available across the street from the venue, at the Sandton City parking precinct.
- Hybrid Event: Live On Stage, In-Person And Livestream.
- Physical seating: R250 per seat. Heavy Chef members don't pay (sign up here and get two free seats per month).
- Heavy Chef members: if you struggle with the event codes, please email us for assistance.
- Livestream: Free to everyone, unlimited.
- Livestream links will be emailed prior to the event.
Heavy Chef events are brought to you by Xero and PayFast.
Support is provided by Howler, Workshop17, Creed Living, Sir Fruit, Goodleaf and Backsberg.
Heavy Chef is proud partners with xneelo, Digital Planet, We Grow SA, HP Store, Capitalise, Parcel Ninja and Global Citizen.