Heavy Chef Event: Finance and Cashflow
- Andrea Klassen, Senior Manager at Bayport Financial Services
- Uwais Asmal, Head of Advisory Services at Outsourced CFO
- Fred Roed, CEO and Founder, Heavy Chef (MC)
26 July, 6pm-7:30pm, Workshop17 Watershed, CPT
Hybrid Event: Live On Stage, In-Person And Livestream.
Rising inflation. Petrol through the roof. Risk-averse finance institutions. Complex tax laws. Macro-pressures everywhere. As entrepreneurs, managing our books has never been more challenging. As they say, ‘Revenue is vanity. Profit is sanity. Cashflow is reality.’ Heavy Chef has invited two South African thought leaders on to our stage to discuss the crucial elements of business finance, and the critical challenge of cashflow. Uwais Asmal is Head of Advisory Services at Outsourced CFO. Andrea Klassen is Senior Manager at Bayport Financial Services. Attend if you’re an entrepreneur looking to grow your business with a clean set of books, a compliant track record and a platform for success. There will be Backsberg wine, Sir Fruit juices and Goodleaf CBD waters. There will be inspiring people and great networking. Get your seats quick.
- Tuesday 26 July, 6pm-7:30pm
- Start Time: 6pm South Africa Time / Central Africa Time (Sharp!)
- Venue: Workshop17 Watershed, 17 Dock Road, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town 8002.
- Parking is available across the street from the venue, at the Portswood parking precinct.
- Hybrid Event: Live On Stage, In-Person And Livestream.
- Physical seating: R250 per seat. Heavy Chef members don't pay (sign up here and get two free seats per month).
- Heavy Chef members: if you struggle with the event codes, please email us for assistance.
- Livestream: Free to everyone, unlimited (link will also be emailed prior to the event).
Heavy Chef events are brought to you by Xero and PayFast.
Support is provided by Workshop17, Creed Living, Sir Fruit, Goodleaf, Backsberg and Esizayo.
Heavy Chef is proud partners with xneelo, Digital Planet, We Grow SA, HP Store, Whipping The Cat, Capitalise, Parcel Ninja and Global Citizen.